We celebrated Jon's 30th Birthday with Luau at our house on Saturday night.
It was a great party if I do say so myself...MANY thanks to everyone who helped me get ready and clean up, but most of all thanks to everyone who came and made my sweetie feel so special!
It was a great party if I do say so myself...MANY thanks to everyone who helped me get ready and clean up, but most of all thanks to everyone who came and made my sweetie feel so special!
Here are a few pre-party pics...
The spread...We had wings, fruit salad, hawaiian coleslaw, and shrimp pasta. YUM!
The spread...We had wings, fruit salad, hawaiian coleslaw, and shrimp pasta. YUM!
2 of Jon's brothers made the trip down from Dallas for the weekend. It was so much fun introducing them to all of our Austin friends!
My Dallas sisters-in-law, Brittany and Elizabeth, testing out the Margarita machine. We had strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas...so tasty!
These girls helped me soooooooo much! I am so glad they were here!!!!!

My Dallas sisters-in-law, Brittany and Elizabeth, testing out the Margarita machine. We had strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas...so tasty!
These girls helped me soooooooo much! I am so glad they were here!!!!!
My Austin girls...Meghan and Sarah. I love them!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment