Since C has been working hard on sitting up by herself, I wanted to see how she'd do sitting in the cart like a big girl! We went to Target on a test run yesterday...
She was quite cozy, thanks to our super cute cart cover (thanks Kristin and Ginny :))
She did great!!! It's good to know we have that option, because she is getting SO HEAVY in the car seat.
Sorry the video is sideways...I can't figure out how to rotate it :)
This also shows you her obsession with Daddy. Notice how I keep calling her name, but she just stares and him and smiles the WHOLE TIME! Geez!!!!
I can't believe how much she has changed in just one week!





5 comments:
Impressive! She is doing such a great job of sitting by herself! I can't wait to be able to use our cute shopping cart cover. I am always nervous about putting the car seat bucket on top of the shopping cart. It never seems to fit right.
I meant to ask - where are you finding all of these cute 2 piece top/bottom sets for C? They are really cute!
I hate putting the cart up there, too! I am so short, that I feel like I can't see anything. This little red outfit, and the green one from earlier this week are from The Children's Place. They are so soft and comfy...I love them!
She has gotten so big... crazy... she is adorable... do you know where the cart cover is from... I have been looking for a cute one to get later.
Thanks! I need to take Avery shopping. She is pretty much out of 0-3 month sized clothes (b/c she is so long), so we need to stock up on 3-6 month outfits.
Post a Comment