I have been trying to get some video of Caroline laughing for a while now. She'll be giggling up a storm, until she she sees the camera, then she just stares at it in amazement. I was finally able to catch this last week. She is very ticklish and very easily amused, which is good because I LOVE hearing her sweet little laugh!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh my gosh! So CUTE! I have been trying to get a giggle video of Mattie for like two weeks. . . . maybe we will have one soon.
Such a sweet sound! I know you never get tired of hearing that.
-Monica
That is just the cutest giggle. She's one loved little lady :).
yay, caroline! so cute! can't wait to hear her laugh in person sometime soon! xx
I'm able to leave comments now...she is OMG so cute!
Post a Comment