Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm back!

Our internet has been on the fritz this past week, so I haven't been able to get online much lately. Our internet has periods where it will only work for 5 minutes here and there...apparently it has to do with the wiring in our house being old. Who knows?!? It's working today, so maybe that's a good sign...It's amazing how email and internet dependent I have become!!!!

Anyway, I figured I'd share a few pics from the past week....

Caroline visited the church nursery for the first time last week. Before that, she just sat in "big church" with us. It was okay, but we were able to pay attention to the sermon much better without her as a distraction :) She loved the sweet ladies in the nursery and I am pretty sure they liked her, too ;)

A new favorite activity is chewing on her bottom lip.
All dolled up for church!
We have been hiking every Sunday afternoon. By "every" I mean the past 2 weeks in row...It remains to be seen whether we'll make it out today...
Last week, Jon was "pretending" to rock climb with C strapped in the backpack. She loved every second of it...
After I feed Caroline in the morning, we usually go wake daddy up. Sometimes we like to snuggle a little bit before we get going for the day. They are both rocking some pretty sweet bed head here...And I think she looks a lot like Jon in this pic.
Caroline has mastered the art of scooting...backwards. Here she had scooted all the way off the blanket...This was very upsetting to her, as she would have preferred to move TOWARDS her toys!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Will you be my Valentine?
Oh! And some of you have been asking for a Muscle Beach update...I think it's safe to say that I have fallen off the Muscle Beach bandwagon. I don't know what happened!?!?! Actually, I do know what happened...I got lazy...Sigh...I hate working out. :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

i've missed your updates and it was only a week... I am sure I account for more than 50% + of the hits on your page. plus, I'm glad I had Caroline as my Valentine! Hope to see you soon :)

Carly Rodriguez said...

Paige,
It was fun hanging out on Friday night. Here's the link to my blog cherryblossomphoto.blogspot.com with "event" photos.
Carly

Honeyman 4 said...

These are funny and she does look so much like Jon.

Ginny V said...

I LOVE the bedhead pic. She has the cutest expressions.