Today is the day...40 weeks of pregnancy...the big due date.
I went for another check up this morning; I am 3 cm dilated (cervix opening) and 70% effaced (cervix thinning). I am pretty excited about the progress since Tuesday, however I am still not having any contractions to speak of. Little "twinges" here and there, but nothing to indicate actual labor at this point. We will just keep waiting!
Many of you have asked for pics of my belly, so here you go...This is me at 40 weeks!

I am hopeful that things will kick into gear very soon...My doctor is on call tonight and Sunday night, so that would certainly be convenient! The sooner the better so we can send Daddy to represent at the Baylor game on Thursday :)





3 comments:
you look great paige! you're all belly! can't wait to see the debut of caroline...i am watching your blog closely. keep us updated!
I am with Kinsey--checking in frequently. You are making great progress with the trap door as I call it - 3 cm that's awesome. Only 7 more to go! :) And you look great - tiny legs and a baby belly!
I'm part of the "baby watch" too! I'm doing double duty though, 'cause Lisa is due any day now!! I'm praying for you, Jon and baby Caroline.
Post a Comment