Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nursery Pics

Here are the pictures of Caroline's nursery that I promised. Since we are temporarily renting, we opted not to paint the walls, and unfortunately they are still white...i am not a fan of white walls! But that's ok. As soon as we move into our more permanant house, I can paint to my little heart's content :)



The only thing missing is Baby Caroline herself! It won't be long!

Side note...I had my weekly dr. appt. yesterday. I am still dialted to 1 cm (same as last week), but my cervix has thinned out a little bit more. At least things are progessing, slowly but surely :)

5 comments:

Juli said...

so cute, paige. i love it!

The Kennedy's said...

I love the hot pink and different patterns...good job!

kinsey said...

so glad you found us! congratulations on your baby girl. i can't wait to see pictures! hope yall are doing well :-)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the nursery. It is perfect and everything in place even the crosses on the wall are hung so artistically! I love all the colors and the window treatments just absolutely make the room, it all ties in together. They say the nursery decor is really for the mom and I say Yeah - new moms need a happy place to be! SO cute Paige, cannot wait to see it in person.

Unknown said...

It's adorable! I can't wait for her to be here!