Thursday is going to be quite a big day for the Erickson Family...
Baylor opens the 2008 football season under new head coach, Art Briles. The start of the new season always bring lots of excitement and optimism to our house. Once again, we have season tickets and hope to attend as many home games as possible. Jon is disappointed that he won't be attending Thursday's game BECAUSE...
In other big news, we went to our last check up at the doctor this morning...NO CHANGE! Still 3 cm with no significant contractions. We are going in at 5:00 am on Thursday morning to be induced...The day after tomorrow! I can't beleive the big day is finally here! Caroline is finally going to be here!!!!!!!!
Jon's hope of Caroline arriving in time for him to attend the game in person didn't quite pan out. BUT, we are hoping that since she'll be born on opening day of the new season (and the new coaching era) that she will be a good luck charm for our Baylor Bears...
So, the birth of our first child coinciding with the birth of a new era in Baylor Football...What could be better for this Baylor Football-lovin' family? :)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I check everyday looking for baby news - I am glad you are both doing so well. I am almost positive that Caroline has been "holding out" for the Baylor angle !!!!! Good Luck
yeah for yall! i can't wait to see pictures!
YEA!! I can't wait to meet her. Maybe instead of crying she'll come out saying Sic 'Em!!
I, too, check every morning to see if there is any big news! I'm so excited for you both, I hope to meet her soon!
whoo hoo! how exciting! i can't wait to see pics of lil caroline. congrats!!!
Post a Comment