I think that it should be noted that if Caroline is born on Thursday the 28th there is a "small" chance that I will have to miss the first Baylor game against Wake Forest. Therefore we need a lot of praying that she comes on time or atleast before Wednesday the 27th. Do you think they will wheel a tv into the delivery room?
Thanks
Jon
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That reminds of when Clare was born and Casey went down to the car to listen to the Ticket. He said it was so I could take a nap, but I'm not buying it!
Best of luck in the next couple of weeks!
paige! Your blog is adorable!! Im so glad I just came across it!Congratulations! I went through and read all the updates.. Im so happy for you! I cant wait to see how beautiful your little baby is!! Tell your brother I said hi oh and Im also obsessed with The Shack and talk about it all the time! Have a great day! Brooke
I love that request!
I wonder if our husbands knew each other at Baylor?? If not, I know now they would be great friends!!
You look great! Glad to hear things are well with you in Austin. Thinking of you this week.
Post a Comment