Poor sweet Miles. Someday, I will apologize to him for the lapse in monthly updates. As much as I would love to go back and fill in what we missed, there is no way I can remember exactly when he started doing certain things. Sigh. The perfectionist in me will just have to let it go ;)
So, here is what our little bear is up to now that he is almost 17 months old!
He is everywhere. He has figured out how to open doors, which is terrifying. We have round door knobs, which aren't as fancy looking as the lever kind, but they are harder for little munchkins ot open. I have loved them for this very reason. But now, he can get into to any room in the house (or out of the house into the garage...i mean, hypothetically speaking) without me knowgin it!?! Aye yi yi...
He is talking more and more. Mama, Dada, Caroline (Nana), Sister, Doggie, Bye Bye, Hi, Milk, All Done, Papa, Ball, Up, Night Night, More...to name a few. He is starting to imitate (or attempt to imitate) most things we say to him. I am sure that Caroline and I are basically the only people who understand what he is sayng most of the time :)
He is still my little cuddle bear. He loves to give hugs and kisses.
He loves to wear shoes. Sepcifically, Caroline's dress up shoes...ha ha! But he also really likes to wear her crocs :) Jon isn't quite sure what to make of his affinity for pink shoes, but I am pretty sure he onlhy wants to be JUST like his big sis :)
He LOVES to sing and dance. I mean LOVEs it. He has the most hilarious little hip shaking moves. We start music class tomorrow, so I can't wait to see how it goes!!
He is still a bottomless pit when it comes to eating. He especially loves all fruit.
Did I mention he is a really messy eater?
Doing pretty well feeding himself with a spoon...
When Mimi was here a while back (like July...see? so far behind...) We took him to JW Tumbles for the first time. He loved it!

He loves this little perch in our house. I have so many pictures of him just sitting there...either playing with a phone or reading a book. So cute! Not sure why he looks so freaked out in the pic on the right...ha ha, maybe I hadn't showered or fixed my hair that day ;)
Tell me, what's not fun about playing in a laundry basket? Truthfully, I commend them for finding a laundry basket that wasn't already full of laundry!! That takes true skill at our house...I have a bad habit of leaving the folded laundry in the basket ;)
Quality time with Daddy ;) Miles playing on my phone, Caroline on Daddy's phone and Daddy on the laptop. Technology.






1 comment:
I'm so glad I know you have a blog!!! Love hearing about your kiddos via FB, so I'm excited to read about them here :)
Post a Comment