Once again, our little punky has proven she is more ready to grow up than we are willing to let her!
Her big girl bed has been all set up since well before Miles was born. She hasn't ever really cared much about it, until recently. She started asking if she could sleep in it, and we just kept telling her she could when she is a "big girl." Last week, I guess she finally convinced us that she was ready. We went to the store to pick our a rail and she was all set!
Here she is all snuggled in, ready for bed.
pretending to sleep ;)
I have been pleasantly surprised (or maybe utterly shocked is a little more accurate) at how well she has done. She has yet to get out of her bed...not once!?!?! When she wakes up, she just lays in bed and calls for us like she always has. I am guessing we will have more issues once we get out of the "honeymoon" period, so we're enjoying it now :)
Jon thought I was crazy to try and go back in and get a picture of her actually sleeping, but I couldn't resist. I didn't dare turn on the flash, for fear of waking her, so it's really dark :)
Sweet girl gets so exited about sleeping in her big girl bed that she keeps asking throughout the day if it's time for bed yet. ha! She has also been telling EVERYONE she sees all about it...including the exterminator, and the people who checked us out at HEB this morning. I am sure they are all just as proud as we are ;)
Our little bear has finally dropped his 10pm feeding! It was long overdue, but we wanted to make it through the holidays before we risked more sleepless nights. Miles surprised us, too! He just started sleeping from 7-7 relatively painlessly!
Again, Jon thinks I am nuts to risk waking them to take pictures of them sleeping, BUT he sleeps all curled up with his little hiney in the air...I mean, seriously, how stinkin cute is that????
Hopefully all the sweet dreams will continue around here!!!





3 comments:
Yay Caroline! I'd love to see more pics of her new and improved big girl room. It looks super cute from just looking at the bedding!
Maybe it's a boy thing - Linc still sleeps all curled up with his bottom in the air often. I think it's so cute to find him like that!
-Monica
We really need to get the girls together more so that Caroline's excellent sleep habits can rub off on Mattie more!
Post a Comment