Christmas at Minnie and Papa's...
We opend more presents of couse. I like the team work here...

Had lots of fun playing with Papa (and Minnie and the uncles, just don't have pics of all that!)

But I must say, the highlight was the 1st Annual Gingerbread House Contest!!!!
The pool table was transofmred into an intense decorating battlefield.
THe competition was fierce, but we had a our game faces on.
Our theme was a given. This contest took place 2 days before Baylor mad eit's first bowl appearance in 15 years, so OBVIOUSLY we went with green and gold.
Justin and Sarah with their finished product...It was so cute. They had 2 houses, and even had a Santa on the chimney.

Brian and his snow-covered masterpiece...It even had a real working pond in the front. so cool.

The WINNERS...Paul and Jen. Theirs had sooo much attention to detail. We know that came from Jen ;)

Us with tribute to Baylor...

Sadly, I didn't get a pic of Dad and Sherri with theirs. Just think Candyland. It was so great!
Look forward to next year...I know we will be victorious!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment