Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Turkey Day 2010 in Dallas (where else?!) with the Erickson Clan...all 19 of us!

It was SO much fun. We enjoyed catching up with everyone and the kids all played really well together!
Grandpa rounded up the crew and took us to see the trains at North Park. Caroline was very intrigued...


Part of the gang...



C completely adores her Grandpa :)




Miles like checking things out too...


Mattie and Ginny were kind enough (and crazy enough) to come with us! Unfortunately, I did not get a pic :(



All 9 Cousins in their matching shirts (which I ordered from Popsicles and Pirates)
From L to R: Benjamin (20 months), Lainey Ann (5 months), Wyatt (2), Miles (6 months), Caroline (2), Emma (4), Piper (4 months), Whitney (4), Wade (5 months)
Yes, that 9 children ages 4 and under! Like I said, it was crazy ;)




The Fab 4 of 2010!
Miles, Wade, Lainey Ann, and Piper


Cousin Cuddling :)



You wouldn't know it from the pic, but BOTH of them were sick with a stomach bug on Thanksgiving Day :( Actually, of the 19 of us, I think there were only 3 who escaped the wrath of the bug...it was the year of sickness all around!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Ginny V said...

We enjoyed getting to see most of the Erickson cousins! They are so cute, the kids are so lucky to have so many fun cousins to grow up with!!!