Friday, December 10, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Caroline is REALLY into all things Christmas this year. Its so much fun! She wakes up every morning and asks if Santa came. She loves to play with her Nativity set, and hug and kiss baby Jesus. She loves her Elf on the Shelf, Alex...she especially loves to look for him each morning.
While she is loving Christmas, and loves to TALK about Santa, I wasn't sure how she would do actually going to see him this year. We really built it up and talked about it leading up to our visit.
I guess it paid off! No tears! Neither of the kids look thrilled, but they are looking at the camera, and no crying, so I count that as SUCCESS!


HO, HO, HO!
(or YO, HO, HO! as Caroline would say :))

1 comment:

Jenny B. said...

Cute kiddies! I like Caroline's version of Ho Ho Ho. It's the gangsta santa! :)