When we had our ultrasound, we decided not to find out the sex right away. Instead, we had the dr. put the "money shot" in an envelope for us to take with us. We went to our favorite spot overlooking Lake Austin, opened the envelope, and....IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Mexico
April 2009
IT'S A...
When we had our ultrasound with Baby 2, it was right before Christmas. We had them put the results in an envelope and put it under the tree. On Christmas Eve, we opened it...It's a BOY!
Friday, December 10, 2010
Family Pics
Here are a few shots from our most recent session with Carly!
Such great pictures! I love your sweet family so much :) I bet it is so much fun enjoying the Christmas season with Caroline and her excitement! Kids innocence is such a sweet and precious thing. Many blessings this holiday season!
5 comments:
These are so cute. I love so many of them....the first one of Miles, the one of Jon and Caroline, the whole family. Great pictures!
GORGEOUS pictures. great pics of the fam are such treasures. you and jon make cute babies :)
These are awesome pics! Am I the only one that thinks Miles looks just like your Dad?
Cute pics! Miles looks like such a happy camper!
-Monica
Such great pictures! I love your sweet family so much :) I bet it is so much fun enjoying the Christmas season with Caroline and her excitement! Kids innocence is such a sweet and precious thing. Many blessings this holiday season!
Post a Comment