Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm no Fool...

I'm no fool, because I married my best friend and the most amazing man on this very day 4 years ago :) I love having April Fool's Day as our anniversary!

I am looking forward to celebrating our with dinner out tonight...YUM! And Jon's gift to me is what every pregnant girl needs...a day at the spa tomorrow!!!! Woohoo! Like I said, he is amazing :)

My gift to Jon was a surprise photo shoot of me and Caroline. It's a 2 part gift, really. Part 1, he didn't have to get dressed up and get his picture taken ;) Part 2 (the real gifts), are the pictures themselves...framed for his desk at work. I guess it was sort of narcissistic of me to assume that he would love to have a framed photo of ME as a gift...ha ha.

Anyway, here are the results from our photo shoot with Carly
My personal fave. I don't get many good pics with me and C!

Smelling the flowers





Looking so grown up

Blowing bubbles


Pop, Pop, Pop!


She looks like she is up to something...


Hi, Baby Miles!




Hugs for Mommy

Happy Anniversary, Jon!!!!
I can't imagine myself on this journey with anyone else...I LOVE you!
If you missed it (and you are REALLY bored ;))...
Last year, I posted "Our Story" in honor our anniversary.

You can click the links to read about...




7 comments:

kristen said...

Happy Anniversary...you and Jon's anniversary date is the easiest to remember for me! I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Enjoy your spa day tomorrow!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a great example for others and have such a beautiful family. As always, Caroline is adorable and while I cant make the Easter trip, Jesse and I are planning one soon!

Graham said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pics!

The Hogebooms said...

happy anniversary! what a sweet post! those pictures of you and caroline are just the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture of you and Caroline. So adorable of the two of you!

Melinda Linda said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I love these pics! We can be friends again!! You're such a cute pregnant lady...almost irritating but still cute.

Melinda Linda said...

Yesh, I'm such a bad person...happy anniversary also!!!