Of course, we think Caroline is really funny, but I know we are ever so slightly biased ;) I want to be sure I remember some of the things she says that make us laugh...
She has started saying "I Love You" This just absolutely turns me to mush, and I LOVE the way she says it. "I Luh Loo" and she really emphasizes the "L" sound, it is so adorable. She usually just says it in response to us saying "I Love you" to her, but every once in a while she comes up and says it all on her own. I'm such a sucker ;)
While playing, she bumped her foot on the wall, then came over to me and said "Mommy, miss it." (kiss it) After I kissed her foot, she said "More misses?", then ran over to wall, kicked it with her other foot, and ran back over for me to kiss that foot. Ha! Guess she thinks self-injury is the only way to get affection around here ;) kidding of course...
Caroline gets a big kick out of all the lakes, ponds, and rivers around here. When we go over a bridge, I always tell Caroline we are going over the lake. (For those of you unfamiliar with Austin, Lake Austin is actually the Colorado River, and it looks much more river-like than lake-like.) One day as we were driving over the bridge, she started pointing out the window and screaming "Reeber! Reeber! Dora!" I guess she decided Lake Austin looked more like the "River" she had seen on Dora :) And who says TV isn't educational!?!?
watching some Dora( aka learning new vocabulary) with Daddy
watching some Dora( aka learning new vocabulary) with Daddy
She was sitting in my lap, and she started rubbing my leg. Then she stopped and said "Eww, Mommy! Wash it!" She was referring to the hair on my legs. Guess she didn't like the way it looked or felt, and thought I should just wash it away ;) Girl, if it only it were that easy...
She loves to wash anything and everything. Here she is "vacuuming" with her ball popper. Notice the baby wipe in the background. She loves to carry wipes and paper towels around everywhere.
She loves to wash anything and everything. Here she is "vacuuming" with her ball popper. Notice the baby wipe in the background. She loves to carry wipes and paper towels around everywhere.





2 comments:
Dora is the bomb! And I absolutely love how she is double fisted in the picture with Jon! She is too cute!
A girl after my own heart... I love cleaning too! Oh and I noticed the double fisting too, getting an early start! I am so glad everything went well and I cant wait to meet Miles and see Caroline again. I Luh Loo guys!
Post a Comment