Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nowine

The phrase "No Wine" has many meanings around our house these days...


I can have "no wine" since I am pregnant.


I seem to constantly be telling Caroline "no whining"


"Nowine" is what Caroline now calls herself.


She just recently started referring to herself by name, and I think it's so funny! Caroline sounds more like "No-wine" or "No-uh-wine" when she says it. It's so cute! "Nowine do it." "Nowine shoes on." "Nowine's chair." We'll be driving down the road and I will hear her in the back seat saying, "Nowine? Nowine?" When I look back, she has covered her face with her hands, waiting for me to say "Caroline, where are you?" She loves it when I finally "see" her.


Here we are playing a version of the game with a blanket...good times.


(I hope you can hear her saying "Nowine")



2 comments:

The Settlemeyers said...

Connor kept asking for "Cawine" aka Nowine all day yesterday!! At the park he kept running around saying "Cawine, are you??"

Melinda Linda said...

Um...these aren't belly shots. I'm confused. Take a hint from my friend who also posted a comment and put on some preggo pics!