Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Drumroll...

Our sweet baby boy officially has a name!

Miles Jon Erickson

We picked Miles just because we like it, and Jon is obviously a family name...Jon was very appropriately named after his Uncle Jon, and there is a long line of Jon's and even Johann's preceding them :)

We are so excited and can't wait to meet little Miles in May!


I am 30 weeks along now and still feeling great. Hard to believe this is the 3rd trimester already! I had another appointment today, since I am going every 2 weeks now. All is well with Baby Miles. I measured right on track for 30 weeks, his heartbeat was 145ish, and he continues to kick and move like crazy :)

I framed the vintage Baylor football posters, and bought a couple of other things for his room. I ordered crib #2 today as well (Caroline is NOT graduating to a big bed yet...hence the 2nd crib:)). My mom is coming to visit over spring break (in 2 weeks) to help me get organized and get both Caroline's new big girl room and Miles's nursery all set up. Whew! I will post pics when once there is picture-worthy progress...


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Melinda Linda said...

Forget pics of the nursery...I want belly shots!

Hayley said...

Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Miles...and see what a good big sister Caroline will be!

Julia Harman said...

Love the name!

Carly Rodriguez said...

I ADORE THIS NAME! I have a cousin named Miles and he is very special!

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

The Hogebooms said...

yay what a great name! can't wait to meet miles!!

Ebes said...

Love the name!! and i agree with Melinda...pics of the belly please! :)

Meg said...

LOOOOVE the name miles!! one of my best friends just named her baby boy that and it is soooo cute!! i can't say enough how you are going to loooove having a baby boy!! so special :). oh and we have some framed vintage BU football programs in our nursery too ;). love it!