Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Funny Valentines


Caroline and I baked Daddy a special Valentine's Day treat...yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting...his FAVORITE:) Caroline was anxious to help!!

Ready to call the fire dept. in case Mommy burned down the kitchen.
Sampling the goods
More tasting, while we survey our progress
Mommy, this whole baking thing is really fun!
After we baked our cupcakes, it was time to decorate!!
Caroline was very focused, placing each piece of candy. It was so funny to watch!
I think my Daddy will love it!
The finished product. Caroline did such a great job :)

Jon cooked a DELICIOUS dinner of chicken parmesan, which is one of MY favorites :) He also picked up the house, swept, mopped, and vacuumed...all while I was at church. It was so nice to come home to a clean house!!! Not to brag, but have I mentioned I have the best husband EVER? I LOOOOOVE him :)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Caroline is looking so big! What a sweet girl!

Erin said...

SOOOO cute... I am obsessed!