Today was Caroline's first day at Mother's Day Out!
I was both excited and nervous about it, but Caroline was like, "No worries, Mom, I got this."
Posing with her school bag, packed and ready to go...
I cried a little bit when I pulled out of the parking lot, but I was happy by the time I made it to Target :)
Her teachers were very impressed with how much she is talking, which pleased her [Speech Pathologist] Mommy very much ;)
They were also impressed with what a good eater she is, which pleased her Daddy very much.
All in all, it was a great day for everyone...I still can't believe my little pumpkin is growing up so fast!





2 comments:
What a cutie she is! Hey, I'd like to keep reading your blog when you go private. My email is jennylinncoleman@gmail.com Thanks!
she's just so darn cute!
Post a Comment