Last weekend, we had to pleasure of going to Kansas City, MO to visit Steven and Diane.
Our Bears were facing off against their Tigers on Saturday, so that was the main event of the weekend. Saturday morning we piled in the car and hit the road to Columbia!
A little pregame tailgating...
Jon and Steven reliving their playing days
I must admit, I had one foot off the Baylor Football bandwagon. After such a disappointing season, I was ready to give up my spot.
BUT, then it happened...
Baylor beat Mizzou!
And what a sweet victory it was! I still can't believe it happened and we were there!
The entire weekend was so much fun. I wish I had taken more pics, especially of S and D's beautiful new house...And of my precious niece and nephew!
We had such a blast hanging out with the KC Erickson's, thanks for having us!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment