Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Ideas?

I am looking for ideas for Caroline's "big" gift for Christmas this year. Since so many of you have little ones close in age to Miss C, I thought I'd throw this out there...

What is Santa bringing your little ones for Christmas?

4 comments:

The Settlemeyers said...

I know one of the things we're looking into is an outdoor plastic playhouse. He LOVES to be outside and always seems entertained when playing in one.

Carly Rodriguez said...

Last year, Joe and I got our nieces an art easel. They LOVE it!

Shae said...

I got aubrey this play tent from the Nutcracker Market in houston and she LOVES it! However I couldn't wait to give it to her so I already let her have it. Check out my blog for pictures!
http://playtentsforkids.com/

I can't tell you how much we love this tepee and the people who own the shop are this sweet husband and wife and are SO NICE! It is a great price too I think!

Dale said...

I got this water table when Clare was one and it has been used more than anything we have - by Clare and now, Jane and Sydney.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2316866

I am giving the twins this water sink - for their house this year.

http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1498

Kids love to play in the water !!