Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Happenings...

Caroline has been up to all kinds of funny stuff lately. We truly find her completely hilarious! There is definitely no shortage of personality with her :)

She has learned the word "NO" Ugh! If I tell her "no" or if she just generally doesn't get her way, she will stick out her bottom lip and say, "MO!" Such attitude as such a young age...

She had to get blood drawn for allergy testing which was no fun, BUT we got stickers! She preferred to wear them on her nose. She kept them there all afternoon!

She really loves to help me redecorate. Her favorite items are this tassel and tray. She continually moves them around until she gets it just right... Almost got it...
There. Perfect!

The other day, I went into the bathroom and found this...

A pair of Daddy's dress socks in the toilet. Lovely.

When she sees a cup, she points to it, then opens her mouth and says "Ah." I was laughing about it, and Jon said, "You know she gets that from you, right?" WHAT?!?! Apparently, after I take a drink, I often say "Ah!" WOW. I am definitely learning some things about myself already. SCARY to think what she might be repeating next...

She can make a monkey noise. We laugh and cheer every time she does it, so now she just walks around spontaneously making monkey sounds for anyone and everyone who will listen.


All this monkey-business makes a girl SO tired! Sometimes, we even fall asleep in our highchair...


Sweet sleepy girl! You know she's REALLY tired if she is passing up an opportunity to eat!

4 comments:

Erin said...

i LOVE the look she gives when she wakes up from dinner... definitely a Jon look! Miss you guys!

Erica said...

AWWW, so cute!!!! I loved the video of her sleeping in her chair!
Mason's "No" comes out as "Mo!" too! HAHA!

The Kuhlmans said...

No wonder she's so worn out - she's a busy girl with all of her decorating and laundry to do! Too cute.
-Monica

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

The video of her sleeping is adorable. I love the sweet grin she gives you as she opens her eyes before the conks out again. Too cute :).