Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matelyn!!!

As you know, my dear friend Ginny has a little girl, Matelyn who was born the week before Caroline. It was 1 year ago today that sweet Matelyn Kate was born!!!

Going through our pregnancies and the first year of motherhood together with Ginny is something that I will always treasure. I don't think I can even put into words how special it has been. It has definitely made us closer and it has made everything more fun!

So in honor of Miss Mattie's bday, here's a little walk down memory lane...

See? They were destined to be BFF's before they were born...
Kristin in a preggo sandwich :)

Jun. '08

Together for the first time!
Sept. '08

It was BFF at first sight.
Sept. '08

Taking a snooze (in coordinating Gap outfits, of course)
Oct. '08

Halloween together!
Oct. '08

Tailgate diaper change at BU homecoming (again with the matching outfits!)
Nov. '08

Lounging in our P.J.'s after a rockin' New Year's Eve!
Jan. '09

Playing at Mattie's house
Feb. '09

First lunch date...So much to catch up on!

March '09

Playing at our house
May '09

Kickin' it
July '09

Cruisin' at Chuck E Cheese

July '09

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year!!!
And now KRISTIN is the one with a baby girl on the way!!!!!

July '09

Happy, Happy Birthday to Mattie!!!!!!!
Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ginny V said...

Thank you for the SWEETEST blog post! We love you and Caroline so much. I can't wait to celebrate the girls birthdays together!!! Love you!

Graham said...

That is precious! They are so cute together! By the way- I love Caroline's toy with the balls! Is it hard to keep up with the balls? I feel like Jack would have them everywhere.