Friday, November 14, 2008

Lovin' Lefty...

Caroline has found her feet...or should I say foot. Her left one to be exact. She is completely fascinated by it. She just stares at it and moves it around; it's hilarious. Her expression is one of complete confusion. I tell her it's her foot, and I explain what we use our feet for (walking, jumping, dancing, etc, etc), but she hasn't quite figured it all out yet. I have also tried introducing her to her right foot, but she is not the least bit interested. I guess she is a one foot kind of gal, and for now she only has eyes for "Lefty."

Here she is posing at Mimi's house last week. It was hard to get a good pic since she was obsessed with staring at "Lefty" :)

In other news, we recently busted out the Bumbo for the first time. She likes being able to sit up and look around, but she can only hold herself up for so long before she slumps over. We'll keep working on it :)

4 comments:

Juli said...

are you going to the game this weekend? i'm going to be there. hope to see you and caroline!!!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

We will be there! We'll be tailgating right across from touchdown alley, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

Graham said...

What a cutie patootie!

Erin said...

i personally think the left foot's the best... she's going to be a smart one! i love these pictures... she keeps getting cuter and cuter, if thats even possible!