We cruised up to Waco for the last Baylor home game on Saturday, and had the amazing opportunity to see the Bears WHOOP the Aggies 41-21. Awesome. We had a sweet set up for our tailgate this time, too. Complete with a TV, fajitas, and lots of friends. The only problem was the weather. It was a beautiful, sunny day, but it was windy. And I mean REALLY WINDY. Which made it feel cold. Believe me, chilly windy weather and a 2 1/2 month old baby just don't mix. So, Caroline and I spent the majority of the day sitting in the truck. Kind of a bummer, but we had lots of company! Most of the other girls at the tailgate with us preferred the warmth of the truck, too. At one point we had 5 adults, plus Caroline all squeezed in Jon's truck. The best part was that my sweet hubby delivered food and drinks to us...It was so nice! We did venture into the game, but it was just too cold, so Caroline and I hung out in the Letterwinner's Lounge and watched the game on TV. All in all it was a great day, but I didn't take one single picture. I can't believe it!!!! So I'll leave you with this...
Our little pumpkin all bundled up for a walk with Daddy this morning.
I love it!





3 comments:
That is the sweetest picture!
i think for the vote to be fair you need to post both your baby pictures!
I COMPLETELY agree. Unfortunately, due to our current living situation all of our baby pics are in boxes somewhere in the abyss of our garage! I really need to go digging out there and see what I can scrounge up, so stay tuned...
Post a Comment