What do you do when your dryer stops drying and you have 2 loads of wet laundry? Well, my friends, let me show you...
Awesome. Yesterday was laundry day at the Erickson Abode, and I successfully completed 2 loads of laundry (Yea!) with no problems at all. Then, as I go to remove load #3 from the dryer, I notice it's still wet. Silly me, I must have forgotten to turn it on! So, I start it up again. I return later to discover it's STILL wet. Uh oh...maybe there are too many pairs of jeans in this load. So, I remove about half of the clothes and try again. When I return...you guessed it...still wet. Now I know the dryer is officially not working. Load #4 is already in the washer, so I have 2 BIG loads of wet laundry and no way to dry them. In order to avoid getting icky mildewy, moldy smelling clothes, Jon and I decided to lay them all out to air dry. Practically every square inch of the room is draped in wet clothes. My personal favorite are the t-shirts hanging on the shutters. I am sure the neighbors appreciate the style statement we are making there! Thankfully, the Maytag Repairman will be here tomorrow to rescue us from this laundry nightmare!!!!





4 comments:
I am just impressed that you (typically) can get so many loads of laundry done in one day!
I agree! I am impressed that there is only one laundry day in the Erickson household. Every day is laundry day at the Scanlan house!! It's a never ending cycle!
I need to call you soon! I miss you!
it reminds me of my room at school...
So...I read your blog Thursday. We put laundry in that night and woke up with semi-dry clothes. I immediately said to check the breaker. Nada. So on Tuesday, the repair man is coming to the house. Luckily, it was mostly Reece's clothes so they dried quickly and didn't take up too much space on the couch! :)
Post a Comment