Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miles 13 months!

Miles officially turned 13 months while we were in Mexico :)


Unfortunately, This is going to be the WORST monthly update ever :( I don't really have many pics (other than the ones I have already posted) And since I am writing this so far after the fact, I can't remember exactly what he was or wasn't doing exactly at 13 months...Poor Miles. Such is the life of the 2nd kiddo I suppose...


A few things I know for sure. HE is the cutest, sweetest, most lovable little guy ever. Really, he is.


At 13 months, he is walking everywhere, and getting faster by the second. He rarely crawls anymore at all.


He knows when you are asking a question, that you expect an answer, so he gives you one. It's always "No." He usually, just shakes his head, but he also says "no" sometimes. It's so funny to us :)


His favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, and his favorite song is Patty Cake. He will do all of the motions, with a huge grin on his face the whole time. And If Caroline sings it with him? He will practically bust out of his skin with excitement! So cute.


He is a BOTTOMLESS PIT. I am sure I have mentioned it before, but I have to say it again... This kid can eat. And eat. And eat. He eats more than Caroline. He is just always hungry! And not at all picky...thank goodness.


So far, his favorite words are still Daddy and doggie (of course), but he does actually say Mama! Woohoo! He also says: No, Milk, Snack, and Banana (Nana)

No comments: