Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camp Minnie and (Little) Papa

While we were in Mexico, Caroline and Miles spent the first half of the week with Sherri and my dad (Minnie and Papa). Minnie kept them very busy! They went to the Science Place, the Zoo, the park, and lots more I'm sure...


Here are a few pics:




Somebody loves feeding the giraffes!



Hilarious...I can only imagine what was going thru Caroline's mind.





Minnie and Miles




Ha! 2 little monkeys!!!




Apparently Caroline is navigating...I am sure she was super-helpful :)




sweet bear




I love this pic. She looks so grown up...and so totally worn out ;)




Love the way Miles is looking at his Uncle Justin...so sweet!


Minnie got terribly sick the last day the kiddos were there :( Luckily, Uncle Brian was there to take over! I think he got Miles hooked on the iPad ;)





Seriously, how cute is that??



Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Minnie, Papa, Uncle Brian, and Uncle Justin!!!!!

I just found more cute pics on my phone! Had to share :)

























No comments: