Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miles at 10 months...

10 months is frighteningly close to 1 YEAR!?!? Time flew by when Caroline was little, but it's nothing compared to how fast these past 10 months have been with Miles. Whew! I honestly don't know where the time goes. He is becoming such a big boy :)
He is absolutely delightful in every way. Always smiling, always sweet, and just a joy to have in our family!
He still loves to pull up on everything. He is getting brave and will let go sometimes. As soon as he realizes he is standing by himself, he sits down.
Enjoying a little Sunday driving with his sister...


Drinking and driving is never a good idea...especially when you aren't wearing pants...just sayin.

This is his squishy smile. I love how he wrinkles his little nose and squints his eyes :)

It's hard to tell but he is actually getting more and more hair. It's just really light ;)

LOVE :)



Like I said, he gets into everything. He loves to crawl under things and behind things...such a BOY!
Exhibit A: BUSTED! Behind the chair, having a little alone time with Dora

Exhibit B: Under the table, and so proud of himself.


Caroline loves to push him in the swing. He loves it, and squeals with excitement :)
He claps for himself and everyone else whenever possible. He can almost do "so big" but its pretty hit or miss.
He has 7 teeth, and the 8th is just about to poke through. No more baby food...He loves to eat just about everything I put in front of him.
Such a sweet, sweet boy!
UPDATED:

I forgot to add a few things he is doing!
-cruising up and down the furniture and moving from one thing to the next.
-dancing to any and all music or singing. He has rhythm!
-he absolutely loves to be upside down. I have to be careful when holding him, because he will randomly lunge backwards. Then he laughs hysterically .




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: