Miles is 5 months old today!
He has been up to all kinds of big boy things lately,
practicing his sitting skills...
jumping...
swinging at the park...
Everyone keeps asking if he is "always this good" or "always this happy" and the answer is YES! He is just a really content and happy little guy. I love his sweet nature :)
He is FINALLY sleeping through the night, which means he goes down at 7, we wake him and feed him once more around 10ish, then he sleeps til 7:30. Sometimes we still have to go in to give him his paci at some point during the wee hours of the morning, but I'll take it! Last night, we decided not to wake him and feed him at 10, He did great, but he needed a little more help getting resettled when he woke in the middle of the night. I would say we are very close to getting 12 hours of sleep at night...YEA!
As far as naps go, he has to be pretty flexible since we are often (or always) on the go. He gets lots of naps in his car seat :) But he takes great naps in his crib, too...when we are home.
His absolute favorite activity is rolling onto his tummy. When I put him on his back, it is literally almost instant that he will flip himself over. He will play on his tummy for a while, and kind of inch and scoot all over the place. I get the impression he is going to be a crawler just like his big sis was ;)





3 comments:
he is absolutely precious!! could you not just eat up an adorable mama's boy?? LOVE 'EM!! and YAY for sleeping through the night...God bless a good night's sleep. you make it look easy, mama!
He is so darling! And sitting so well! Must be that Erickson athleticism!
Love ya'll!
I love the picture in the ball pit... too funny! I love your sweet kiddos :)
Post a Comment