Obviously, we loooooooove Baylor Football. The good, the bad, the ugly...we consider ourselves true fans. We have definitely had our fair share of the bad and the ugly, but this weekend we finally got to relish in some GOOD! We beat KState, became bowl eligible, and are finally ranked in the BCS standings!!!!! Seriously, so exciting!
We started bright and early at the parade. It was so fun to be with my BFFs and have all of our daughters together :)
Kristin and Libby, Me and Caroline, Ginny (expecting baby boy in March!!) and Mattie
The girls taking in the sights and sounds.
After the parade, I asked Caroline what her favorite part was...
Me: "Was it the band? or the bears? or the cheerleaders?..."
Her: "Or the candy?" :)
Next we made a quick stop off to see Kristin's parents. Then headed to the tailgate. It was great!! We put Miles in the exersaucer, and set Caroline up with stickers and crayons. They had a great time! Caroline even napped in the car for a little while. I didn't get any pics :(
We went into the game, but as soon as we got to our seats, got settled, they suspended the game because of lightening. After a huge downpour, and almost 2 HOURS of rain delay, the game resumed. We were SOO thankful for the privilege of the Letterman's Lounge. We were able to stay nice and dry...even thought it was VERY hot and crowded in there ;)
Hanging in the lounge with Connor
I almost gave up and took the kids home at this point. It was rainy, hot, and they were getting restless. But thankfully, I decided to tough it out because....WE WON and I got to see it :)
(They scored after I took this pic...so the final was actually 47-42)
Everyone rushed the field, which was SO fun!
Daddy and Miles celebrating on the field
Caroline ran around high-fiving random people
She loved playing around on "Daddy's field."





No comments:
Post a Comment