Wednesday, May 26, 2010

U.S.S. Erickson

We took our new double stroller out for it's maiden voyage! At times, it felt like navigating a small ship, but I think that's pretty much a given in the world of double strollers :)

Actually, its really pretty light and manageable (for a double) and it was fun to push both babies together!!!

Caroline loves her new "big stroller" and thoroughly enjoyed being able to keep an eye on Baby Miles. She keeps asking for "more big stroller", so I guess that is a good thing...

Showing off our new wheels in the mall parking lot.

It was quite a a group effort to get this stroller...First, several months ago, my mom did some stroller research for me. She went to several baby stores and tested out strollers, determining that this was the one to get. I tried it out and decided she was right. Before ordering it new, I opted to troll Craigslist (Austin and Dallas) to see if I could find it. I finally saw this one, listed on Dallas Craigslist, so Jon's mom met the seller, gave it a test drive, and negotiated a sweet deal for us. Then she took it to my step mom, who so kindly hauled it down here and delivered it to us. SO, with the help of all 3 grandmas, we are the proud owners of a gently used Peg Perego Aria Twin, and we LOVE it :) Thanks Team Grandma!!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

We have that same stroller, and we have put many miles on that thing! Happy strolling to you!

Brandi said...

Congrats on your precious baby! Your kids are precious!