Hard to believe that today is my original due date and Miles is already a week old :)
Of course, everyone says this...but REALLY its going by so fast already!!!
Jon went back to work today, so I was on my own with both kiddos for the very first time.
Caroline had MDO this morning, so we all got loaded up and headed out for our first outing! It was much easier than i thought. I just clipped his car seat in the snap n go, and Caroline "helped" me push the stroller into school. She was really proud to show off her baby bro :) When went to pick her up, she was more excited to see him than she was to see me!
At the ripe old age of 1 week old, Miles is eating about every 3 hours during the day and every 4 at night. Last night he made it for a 5 hour stretch which was amazing (for me)! I am thankful that he gained so much weight so fast so that we can let him sleep for longer periods. It is SO nice.
He is sleeping in his pack n play, which we have set up in the "man room" downstairs. That way I don't have to trudge up and down the stairs all night. But if he keeps sleeping the way he did last night, he may graduate to his crib very soon!
Caroline loves to peek in on him often.
Of course, everyone says this...but REALLY its going by so fast already!!!
Jon went back to work today, so I was on my own with both kiddos for the very first time.
Caroline had MDO this morning, so we all got loaded up and headed out for our first outing! It was much easier than i thought. I just clipped his car seat in the snap n go, and Caroline "helped" me push the stroller into school. She was really proud to show off her baby bro :) When went to pick her up, she was more excited to see him than she was to see me!
At the ripe old age of 1 week old, Miles is eating about every 3 hours during the day and every 4 at night. Last night he made it for a 5 hour stretch which was amazing (for me)! I am thankful that he gained so much weight so fast so that we can let him sleep for longer periods. It is SO nice.
He is sleeping in his pack n play, which we have set up in the "man room" downstairs. That way I don't have to trudge up and down the stairs all night. But if he keeps sleeping the way he did last night, he may graduate to his crib very soon!
Caroline loves to peek in on him often.
He typically sleeps through our tummy time efforts.
We love him more and more every second and are trying to enjoy all these little newborn moments. I forgot how sweet and sleepy and cuddly newborns are :) I LOVE it!!!





4 comments:
he is PRECIOUS!! and so tiny :). hooray that he is gaining and sleeping so well, too!! doesn't it feel easier being a "rookie" mom?? just calmer. and aren't you just smitten with having a baby boy?? something about a boy and his mama :). SO GLAD you're doing well so far!!
Ok I am so jealous. At 6 weeks, Reid still wakes up every 2-3 hours during the night!! zzzz...
Don't you just love this newborn stage?!? And you're right it goes by sooo fast!! Connor and Caroline will have to swap stories b/c they both seem to be such big helpers! See you soon!
So sweet! I love the little picture of him with his cap on! Already a little stud muffin. Gotta love BabyWise! :)
he is adorable! congratulations to all 3 of you!!!
Post a Comment