Call me crazy, but I actually loved being in the hospital. So, while I was happy to be coming home, I was also kind of sad to be leaving! They bring you food, water, medicine, and take care of anything and everything for you. Jon and I just got to relax and cuddle with Miles, and there was no laundry to fold, no dishes to wash. Seriously! What's not to love??? :)
Anyway, We definitely were looking forward to getting home to see Caroline and to have us all together again!
Mommy getting Miles all dressed up for his debut into the outside world
Mommy getting Miles all dressed up for his debut into the outside world





1 comment:
Oh I totally agree. I had mixed emotions about leaving!! When you're hungry, you just pick up the phone to order whatever you want. When you want to rest, the nurses take the baby away and bring him back when he's ready. If you're in some pain, just tell the nurses to hook you up. It was great!!
Post a Comment