Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Miles!

Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy Birthday, Miles!
(Here is a quick overview of the day...promise to post more details later :))

EARLY this morning before we headed to the hospital

Posing in Miles's room on his birthday :)

All hooked up and laboring away...Bless the man who invented epidurals ;)

He's here! First photo op with Mommy.

Proud, proud Papa!

We love him so much already! Miles Jon Erickson

May 5, 2010

2:28 pm

7 lbs., 9 oz.

21 inches


Happy Cinco de Miles!!!

12 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

Too cool! Congrats on a beautiful boy!

Hayley said...

I have been checking your blog all day! Congrats on a sweet, sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you look beautiful in all those pictures. How do you do that while in labor, Missy? Miles is adorable. I can't wait to see what big sis Caroline has to say about her new brother. Hope the delivery went well. Congrats to you and Jon.

Adam and Julia said...

yeah!!! He is so handsome. And, he looks like caroline! congrats again!!

The Kuhlmans said...

Congratulations - I waited all day for the text update! I'm so glad he's healthy, and he's super cute!
-Monica

the box family said...

congratulations! paige, you look absolutely beautiful...love the pictures! can't wait to hear what caroline had to say about her new baby brother!

Stephanie said...

You look amazing before, during,a nd after labor!!!

Congrats on that beautiful baby!

Ebes said...

he is adorable!

The Settlemeyers said...

Congratulations!! Paige you look great! (The boys are pretty cute too!) How soon can I come visit?!? :)

Jenny said...

Congrats! I love that you called it Cinco de Miles! So cute!

The Kuhlmans said...

BTW - Jon, I have that same outfit. Next time you're in town, call so we can be twins!
-Monica

Meg said...

he is precious beyond words. every minute just feels like a miracle with a new baby ;)!! i hope you'e lovin' and cherishing every second!! and everyone else is right--how do you manage to look so beautiful during and after labor?? i swear i looked like i had fought in a war!! just gorgeous, all 4 of you :).