Caroline is adjusting really well to her new role as Big Sister. She is very sweet and gentle (most of the time) and we have only had a few displays of "violence" or jealousy so far ;)
She loves to help me burp him, and then loves it if I "burp" her. Her burping sound effect is actually pretty good. She also likes to lay across the Boppy pillow in my lap. I need to get a pic of that, because its hilarious.
She LOVES to hold him all by herself.
Hug him.
Kiss him.
Hold his hands.
And "Pap" him on the head.
It's really fun to see them together. I seriously can't believe we have 2 kids!
Here they are with Mimi...We were soooo glad to have her here this week!





6 comments:
Paige! I love it! They are so stinking cute...and I love the fact that you are feeding Miles with Caroline there and the cellphone is right next to you. Awesome!!!
Cutest pics ever! Cannot wait to see you in two days!
I love the pictures! Caroline is getting so big. I cant wait to meet Miles soon!
What a sweet big sister!
-Monica
hahaha! he looks thrilled!! Glad C is taking to him so well. You are doing a great job! You make it look so easy :)
Paige- Miles is absolutely precious and Caroline couldn't be more adorable! So glad everything is going so well!! I have been looking for a shirt like the one Caroline is wearing (Big Sister Caroline)- it looks like it may be from a store on Etsy? Could you let me know where you got it?
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment