Thursday, April 29, 2010

20 months and 38 weeks

Here are the latest and greatest updates for our little ones...


Caroline is 20 months old. She continues to amaze me with the things she says! Everyday is something new.


Her newest thing is asking questions. "What Daddy doing?" "Where baby go?"

She's obsessed with Ice Cream. She calls in "Nummy, Nummy ice cream," and she wants it all the time. Ha! She totally gets this from me :)


The other day, she wanted to watch Dora (shocker) and I told her we could watch it later. She started pleading.."Mommy, Please later! Please later!"

Intently watching Dora with her buddies



She says "right back" as in I'll be right back. Anytime Jon walks out of the room, she turns to me and says "right back" just to confirm that Daddy will be back soon :)


When she hands us something she will say "Here you go Mommy" or "Thank you Daddy" in the sweetest little voice.


Yesterday, we were talking about Daddy while we were in the car and she looked out the window and said, "I miss you, Daddy." So precious!

Here she is ready for swim class with Daddy :)

She says " 'Mon" for "Come on" So I often hear her trying to get Luci to follow her saying, " Mon Luci, Mon"

When we ask her a question she pauses and says "Ummm" before she answers. She sound like a teenager ;)

She has been practicing her big sister skills. The bear and the baby doll have been trying out all of Baby Miles's gear.


As for Baby Miles, I am 38 weeks!


At my check up this week, I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Thankfully, he is still head down!

We are all set for our induction one week form today. I seriously cannot believe it!

3 comments:

Ginny V said...

Paige, Caroline looks just like you in that swim class picture!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Caroline talks so well. Fin is 18 months and we are still at the jibber jabber all day long stage. I can't wait till she starts talking like Caroline. I am praying for you, my friend. I can't believe that next week is the BIG day! So exciting!

The Hogebooms said...

yay! my other favorite caroline talking moment was when she said "amen!" before she ate her little dinner at waterloo. adorable. thinking about you guys this week! xx