So, we planned to wait until Christmas morning to open our envelope...BUT, of course I was very anxious to find out! I could hardly contain myself :) I must have asked Jon 100 times a day if we could go head and open it. I guess I wore him down, because he finally gave it. We decided to go ahead and open it on Christmas Eve, right before we went to bed...that way I wouldn't lose any more sleep!
As you recall...The envelope was waiting for us on the tree.
I had the honor of opening it.
(Please excuse my majorly dorky Christmas PJ's and even dorkier expressions ;))
Here we go...
It was truly worth the wait. The anticipation is so much fun, and I love that we got to share the moment with just us :)
We couldn't be happier!! And I still can't believe we are going to have a BOY!?!?!





6 comments:
Too cool!! Impressive you waited as long as you did! You guys are in the blue & pink club now... :) Congrats!
Those are really cute pics! I love your dorky pjs and your dorky expressions ;)
Ya'll look SO happy! And what a cute pic of Jon!
YAY!!!
PAIGE!!!! I'm so stinkin excited for you two!!! Seriously, little boys are amazing. Dont get me wrong- I love love love my little girl, but little boys are just amazing too. I'm so very glad you get to experience both, sweet friend!! Congrats!!
First off, YEAH for a BOY!!! One of each!!!! And ummmmm, that is the best idea ever! I love waiting to find out just the two of you, together. p.s. I happen to think your jammies are pretty cute :)
I am sooo excited for you and Jon! That is so much fun! I can't wait to hear names soon! Hope all is well!
congrats! that is so exciting!
Post a Comment