Caroline has been up to no good this week!
Monday, she got us kicked out of music class. She was throwing a fit because she wanted her snack and I told her "no" (gasp! can you imagine???) She was being quite loud and disruptive, so the teacher kindly asked that we step outside. Sweet.
Tuesday, She dialed 911 from my cell phone. They key pad was locked, so I figured she couldn't do much harm, but apparently my BlackBerry has an "Emergency Call" feature...who knew? As soon as I saw it dialing "Emergency Call," I hung up as fast as I could. Not fast enough. A lovely woman with the Travis Co. Sheriffs Dept. called to be sure we were ok.
Luckily, Wednesday and Thursday were without major incident, so I am hopeful that we'll make it through the weekend without anymore shenanigans!
"If I wear these shades, I can go undercover"
"Think of all the trouble I can get into now!"

Monday, she got us kicked out of music class. She was throwing a fit because she wanted her snack and I told her "no" (gasp! can you imagine???) She was being quite loud and disruptive, so the teacher kindly asked that we step outside. Sweet.
Tuesday, She dialed 911 from my cell phone. They key pad was locked, so I figured she couldn't do much harm, but apparently my BlackBerry has an "Emergency Call" feature...who knew? As soon as I saw it dialing "Emergency Call," I hung up as fast as I could. Not fast enough. A lovely woman with the Travis Co. Sheriffs Dept. called to be sure we were ok.
Luckily, Wednesday and Thursday were without major incident, so I am hopeful that we'll make it through the weekend without anymore shenanigans!
"If I wear these shades, I can go undercover"





1 comment:
Paige- I think I just need to start calling you so you can share all of your stories... the blog doesn't satisfy my Austin Erickson need! Possibly just a trip down is in order now that I have a little time. Love you guys and give my sweet Caroline a big kiss from Aunt Erin!
Post a Comment