Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged

Ginny tagged me (and everyone else who reads her blog!) to tell a few things about myself.
Here goes...

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Eli Stone
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. American Idol (can't wait for it to start again in January!)
6. The Office
7. Law and Order SVU (the new ones, because I have seen all the reruns...awesome, I know.)
8. 20/20, Dateline, and/or 48 Hours Mystery...I love the true crime stories (much to Jon's dismay)

8 Restaurants I love:
1. Jason's Deli (obvious)
2. Elsi's Cafe (our fave breakfast spot, although Kerbey Lane is up there, too.)
3. George's (in Waco, of course)
4. Musashino (sushi in Austin)
5. Outback (my family's favorite)
6. Chick Fil A
7. Any place Mexican (don't really have a favorite)
8. Chili's

8 things that happened today:
1. Fed Caroline
2. Played with Caroline
3. Went to Target
4. Ate lunch with Jon
5. Mailed our Christmas cards
6. Shipped a Christmas package to Kansas City
7. Went to Old Navy
8. Made dinner for Jon (this is rare, as he usually does the cooking!)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. CHRISTMAS!!!! Especially since it's Caroline's first :)
2. My mom flying down to babysit Caroline for a night while Jon and I go to his work Christmas party, spend the night at a hotel, then get massages the next day...a mini vacation!!!
3. Spending 2 whole weeks in Dallas with family and friends.
4. Watching all the bowl games, especially the National Championship...should be a good one!
5. Continuing to watch Caroline grow and change
6. Uninterrupted sleep
7. Going shopping with my mom over the holidays
8. Spending lots of time with Jon and Caroline

8 things on my wish list:
1. New clothes
2. A house
3. Health and happiness for Caroline
4. A beach vacation with Jon
5. New jobs for those who are looking
6. Joyous pregnancies and healthy babies for those who are expecting
7. Safe travels over the holidays
8. Baylor Football in a bowl next year!!!!!! :)

I am going to take my cue from Ginny and tag anyone and everyone who reads my blog. I would love to know how all of you would answer these!!!! If your name is over there to the right (or even if it's not), consider yourselves tagged!!!!

3 comments:

Ginny V said...

YEA! So glad you got my TAG. Love ya!

Juli said...

girl... if you EVER need someone to watch sweet Caroline while you and Jon go out, call me!! believe it or not, i don't have much of a social life :)

Jamie said...

Hi Paige,

can I please have your new address? Here is my email in case you don't want to post it... probably a good idea! jamier@innovativespaces.com

thanks and Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see the pictures!