Monday, December 15, 2008

Done, Done, and DONE!!!!

With Christmas shopping that is...If you know me well, you know this is a Christmas miracle in itself. I am typically running around until the very last minute buying gifts. It's not that I don't get started in time, it's just that it takes me a long time to find all the perfect gifts for those I love :) Anyway, this year I actually started my shopping BEFORE Thanksgiving for the first time ever. I highly recommend it. It sure did take some of the pressure off! The best part is, not only am I finished shopping, but everything is wrapped!!! Can you believe it? I usually procrastinate my wrapping until Christmas Eve, but not this year! I wanted to have everything wrapped and ready to go before we leave Austin. That way, when we get to Dallas we can relax a little :) (ha,ha, ha...if you know my mom, you know that we'll have plenty of Christmas activities to keep us busy!)


We don't have room for a big tree, so this is our little 4 footer. Notice that it has no ornaments on it...I kind of lost my decorating steam after I put it up. BUT, At least it has presents and lights (pre-lit of course...otherwise, trust me, there would be no lights either) :)

3 comments:

The Kuhlmans said...

It's definitely the thought that counts, and I love it! Hope to see you all over the holiday.
-Monica

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

I love your gift wrapping and tree! What a great idea to put the cute stocking presents on the tree, too...it looks great! And props to you for being a "new" mom AND being done Christmas shopping and wrapping! Impressive ;).

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous...I'm not even close to being done with my Christmas shopping!!