We have had a great summer so far! I figured I'd share some fun photos from our adventures so far...
We kicked off the summer Memorial Day Weekend at the Erickson Lakehouse. This year, Jon organized the 1st Annual Valhalla Triathlon. It was so much fun! We all particpated on some level...thankfully there was a "preggo" division for Diane and I :) It was quite an event, complete with trophies and an awards ceremony!

Our neice, Whitney, crossed the finish line with everyone :)
The boys on the starting line...Jon won the "Wild Vikings" division.
The whole gang post triathlon...and cleaned up for the family pic!
(Front Row left-right...Steven (holding Whitney) and Diane (expecting baby boy in September!), Nina and Don (aka Grammy and Grandpa), Clark (holding Emma) and Brittany. Back Row left-right...Bryce and Elizabeth (expecting baby in March!), Jon and I (expecting Caroline in August!)
It's hard to beleive that next year we'll have 5 Erickson kiddos running around at the triathlon!!!! The family is growing exponentially!!!! I LOVE IT!








No comments:
Post a Comment