We sold our house and we're moving next week! I cannot beleive it. Many have said we are crazy consindering I am 36 weeks pregnant. But we honestly couldn't be happier! I consider it a huge blessing that we were able to sell our house so quickly (3 weeks). Now we'll move into our cozy little rental here in A-town and patiently (or not so patiently;)) await Miss Caroline's big debut!!! With the house sold, we'll be ready to go wherever the good Lord sees fit, whenever He sees fit to take us there :)
Thankfully, due to my preggo condition, we have hired movers to take care of EVERYTHING! They'll be here to pack everything on Monday, then move us on Tuesday. Whew! I am defintiely feeling like the big winner here...packing is the worst! I can't wait t o get settled in the new place, and most of all get the nursery set up. I'll be sure to post pictures once that is done :)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment