Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Bear

I didn't want to leave my little bear out of the return to blogging...

He has gotten so big and seems so grown up. He's talking more and more, and is looking more and more like daddy these days :)


He loves, I mean LOVES airplanes. A favorite new activity is taking the kids out to the Lakeway airport to watch the planes.
He was all bundled up this day (during that one week of winter we had ;))


Such a bear :)


And today, enjoying a nutritious lunch of Mac n cheese, peas, and chocolate pudding...


He wouldn't look at me, he just kept looking down or looking away and laughing. Stinker.

I finally busted him, which he found hysterical.



Love this little guy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kinsey said...

He's adorable! So glad you're back to blogging...I'm dying to hear about #3!