The title of my last post was "So far behind..." Unfortunately, almost 2 months later, I am still so far behind!?!?
I don't really know what the deal is. I want to keep up the blog, because i love having it to look back at. I know the kids will really love it one day, too. But lately, I just haven't made the time for it. I think about the blog. About what I want to post about, and which pictures I want to include, but when it comes to actually getting it done, I seem to run into problems...ha ha!
I am not really sure why...Maybe the lack of routine in the summer, maybe we have been busier than usual, maybe I have just been lazier than usual ;) Whatever the reason for my slacking, I need to snap out of it!
Don't give up on me...If you haven't already ;) I promise to get back on track and get caught up...some day. Hopefully, sooner rather than later!!!
I don't really know what the deal is. I want to keep up the blog, because i love having it to look back at. I know the kids will really love it one day, too. But lately, I just haven't made the time for it. I think about the blog. About what I want to post about, and which pictures I want to include, but when it comes to actually getting it done, I seem to run into problems...ha ha!
I am not really sure why...Maybe the lack of routine in the summer, maybe we have been busier than usual, maybe I have just been lazier than usual ;) Whatever the reason for my slacking, I need to snap out of it!
Don't give up on me...If you haven't already ;) I promise to get back on track and get caught up...some day. Hopefully, sooner rather than later!!!





2 comments:
I'm still here! Love you guys :)
ditto. it's so hard! but i miss having big things documented :-(
Post a Comment