
I am venturing back into the working world...sort of ;)
I have always loved all things personalized and monogrammed. It's certainly a passion, if not OBSESSION, of mine. So, I figured I ought to channel this enthusiasm into something! So combine something I have always loved (personalized stuff) with something I never thought I would do (sales) and you get Paper Concierge.
You can go to my website, www.perickson.paperconcierge.com, and order all kinds of personalized products! Party invitations, stationery, stamps, labels, tote bags, cups, plates, place mats, even IPhone cases and jewelry...There really is a WIDE variety of fun stuff.
The stuff is really cute and I am so excited to be doing something that requires me to put my thinking cap on. I was beginning to think my mommy brain was turning to mush ;)
Hope you'll check it out! Happy Shopping!





1 comment:
Go Paige! Such cute stuff... I cant wait for something to come up so I have an excuse to order a few things :) Give my sweet loveys a big kiss from Aunt Erin!
Post a Comment