Say it ain't so...our sweet baby boy is 11 months old! I am feeling kind of nostalgic about M's first birthday. It just doesn't seem possible that he could be so old :)
He is starting to "talk" more and more. He sounds more like he is actually saying something now. He especially loves to boss Caroline around, which will be interesting as soon as she can unerstand him ;)
When I get him up in the morning or after his naps, I always tell him to "put his paci in the bed" and he does. He pulls it right out, and drops it in the bed. Such a smart little guy :)
He has mastered "So Big" (Have a video, but can't get it work right now...will post it later)
He loves to sit in Caroline's chair. Acutally, he mostly loves to climb all over it and jump on it. There is very little sitting that happens at all!
He is starting to stand on his own more and more. He hasn't stood (from sitting, without pulling up on something) completely by himself yet, but he has gotten close.
Of course, he loves remotes and cell phones.

Here he is mid-stand...Can't remember if he was on his way up or on his way down ;)

He loves to play peek a boo. Here he is hiding under his sister's dirty laundry...I know, I know, I am such a rock-star mom...

Especially when I let him drag said dirty laundry around in his mouth.
or when I let him chew on her shoes
He just loves to put everything in his mouth. He has 8 teeth, and I am pretty sure he is working on a couple more. Super-drooly and chews on anything he can find. When he can't eat shoes or laundry, he actually prefers a tube of sunscreen, a hair pick (ghetto, I know), and the blue nasal aspirator...all of which I have been know to let him chew on and/or crawl around with hanging from his mouth...so safe, so sharp, and so sanitary. Feel free to nominate for parent of the year ;) Me and my bear at the park. When its really sunny out, he tends to have an uncharacteristly serious expression...
Mr. Serious goes swinging
Mr. Serious drives a car.

There's our happy boy!

I am almost positive he said "Dada" tonight. And that he acutally meant it, not just babbling. Yea for Miles! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
.
4 comments:
You are a rock star mom, regardless of the dirty laundry/shoe-chewing! Whatever makes them happy, right? I'm learning with the second one things are way more relaxed!
-Monica
He's super cute! And you've piqued my curiosity: who uses a pick in your household?? ;)
LOL, Jenny! The answer is actually, no one does. For whatever reason, we have several. I think they are leftover from my perm days (in elementary school..what, what!). Caroline uses them on her dolls, so Miles often finds them laying around :)
happy "b-day", miles!! isn't it AMAZING how quickly it goes the 2nd time around?? no fair, i say!! he is precious and i know you are enjoying him so. keep soaking him up!!
Post a Comment