Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010

We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year! We had an action packed weekend...Costume Parade at Caroline's school on Thursday, Playgroup Party on Friday, Festival at C's school on Saturday, and then on Sunday, we had the neighborhood festival, follwed by a block party and costume parade, and of course trick or treating! whew! I won't bore you with pics of everything, but here are a few highlights :)
Miles's 1st Halloween!

Caroline LOOOOOOOOOOVED trick or treating. She thought it was the most amazing thing. She totally had the whole routine down and (of course)wasn't shy AT ALL.


We met up with our good buddy Jack, who was kind enough to let us hitch a ride in his wagon. They would run up to the door, get their candy, and come running back to the wagon saying they were ready for "the next house"

Jack taking a turn pulling Caroline :)


Caroline talked about trick or treating non-stop for the enitre week after Halloween. "Mommy, I really like trick or treating" "I had so much fun trick or treating."

No comments: