Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sweet Caroline

Where did my baby go? Caroline has blossomed into such a big girl lately. She truly is beautiful inside and out (Sorry, but I'm her Mommy so I am allowed to brag on her, right?)

I love the way she finds joy and excitement in everything.


I love the way she is always discovering something or learning something new.

I love how curious and adventurous she is. She is up for anything!


I love how social, friendly, and outgoing she is.
I love how sweet and caring she is. She always wants to be sure that everyone is happy and loves taking care of people.


I love you, Caroline!


(Pics compliments of Carly...of course ;))

4 comments:

Melinda Linda said...

cLOVE these pics! She is getting so big...where has the time gone?

Now post some of the new house!! :)

The Kuhlmans said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl! And you're definitely allowed to brag, Mom!
-Monica

The Hogebooms said...

paige could she be any sweeter?! what beautiful pics! we are back from vacation and hope to see y'all and your beautiful new house soon! xo

Erin said...

I love the pictures! She is just like her parents, caring and fun! Love your sweet family so much :)